RSS

One of the sorrows


Being far away from true friends it does feel so hard. Who ever hears this, this is what I gone thru. I am being speechless now. I know how it feels to be broken, i know how it feels to be alone, i know how it feels to be neglected and I know how much friends mean on me. There's nothing happen, it's just, i feel all those again, such as being stabbed by a sword through the heart.

I feel an emptiness around. is this what an obstacle that i have to be strong? there's laughter, and here's tears bursting out. its like the world has collapsed, leaving only you standing, like not a moment elapsed, like, you've been torn apart, thats what it feels like, with a broken heart.

People may don't understand.... this is what I have felt. I miss you dearest besties. it aint you, its just me.

this is a moment of my sadness while i was 'undisturbed' before, quite awhile, i just have to be strong. this is what ive to go thru and this is what HE has given me.

May patience stays inside. May friendships blossom all the time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment